1.START WTH A SPRING CLEAN: Pack away unused, outdated or personal items to free up space.
2. APPLY A FRESH COAT OF PAINT: A fresh coat of paint can make a world of difference. You can touch up chipped paint or update colour schemes to modern and fresh.
3. TIDY UP YOUR GARDENS: If you sweep, weed, mulch, mow and prune your gardens, you will impress buyers before they even walk through the front door.
4. STYLE YOUR HOME WITH THE LATEST TRENDS: Add a spash of colour by purchasing a couple of trendy cushions, throws and other decorative items that will make your home look more modern.
5. BRING OUT THE BLOOMS: There’s nothing more appealing than fresh flowers to brighten up a room or better still add some blooms to the outdoor areas in pots, hanging baskets and garden beds to brighten up the gardens.
6. OPEN UP: To lighten up the space and let the spring breeze through your house, open up the blinds and windows.
7. CLEAN WINDOWS: Don’t forget to clean all your windows inside and out and wipe down all window cills of dust.