This landmark property has a commanding north facing position overlooking the Woronora river and valley. Sungai is a Balinese meaning for - looking at the river.
Situated in a whisper quiet private location backing onto a native bushland reserve boasting multiple outdoor entertainment areas.
This home has had one owner since new and is oozing with so much character and charm. Space is plentiful with multiple living area's for a growing family.
The rumpus room will be a popular spot with family and friends enjoying a game of billiards and gathering around the bar for a drink or two, whilst opening up to the outdoor room which can be fully screened complete with ceiling fans, this home is the ideal entertainer.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 car garage with internal access
- Master bedroom with views & en-suite
- Multiple living spaces
- Multiple outdoor entertainment areas
- River and district views
- Rumpus room complete with bar and billiard table
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Outdoor room can fully enclose with pull down blinds & ceiling fans
- Two huge storage rooms under the house
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Prestige Homes
- River Views
- Water Views